Low-pressure fittings to help avoid pipeline shutdown
Our full and partial encirclement reinforcing saddles come in a wide range of sizes to help you meet any pipeline maintenance and repair situation. With our outstanding customer service, you can be assured we will get you the parts you need when they are needed.
Safety and quality are critical to your success - that’s why our full-encirclement and partial reinforcing saddles strengthen branch outlets meeting the ASME B31.3, B31.4, and B31.8 standards, as well as other relevant design codes.
Uni-Forge fittings feature extruded outlet tees for branch sizes up to 48” NPS and fabricated branches for larger sizes. The extrusion process enables us to eliminate the weld between the header and branch, which can be difficult to inspect radiographically.
Full encirclement saddles:
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Provided with material certificates
- Covers the commonly used industry standards for types 1 to 5
- Manufactured and delivered to your quality control specifications
If required, Uni-Forge can also perform:*
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Product Analysis (Chemistry Check)
- Hydrogen Induced Cracking (HIC)
- Sulfide Stress Cracking (SSC)
- Full Body Hydrotesting
*Uni-Forge will perform relevant tests as specified by code or as requested by customer.
|Size Range||2" to 48"|
|Material||Carbon steel, Alloy steel, and Stainless steel|
|Codes||ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, B31.8|